The Dualfix 2 R from Britax Römer is a renewed version of the extended rearward facing Dualfix, which can be used from birth to approx 4 years old. You can use the seat up to 18 kg rearward facing, and the shorter rebound bar provides increased leg room, or you can turn the seat to forward facing, at the press of a button, as soon as your child is big enough (we always recommend rear facing for as long as possible). The 5-point safety harness is also redesigned with a more optimised length for newborns, which makes the comfort insert no longer mandatory.
Equipped with a modern black shell, soft neoprene shoulder pads and up-to-date fabrics, the Dualfix 2 R significantly closes to the premium line's look. But what's more important, all these features plus the height-adjustable V-shaped headrest improves the seat safety and makes it more comfortable. The Dualfix 2 R still has multiple recline positions, which allows you to adjust the seat to create a sleeping-friendly environment for your baby.
With Isofix connection points and the adjustable support leg, you will achieve a secure and firm connection between the child’s car seat and the car. The integrated installation indicators will ensure the Dualfix 2 R is installed correctly. The Britax Römer's patented Pivot Link ISOFIX is a two-staging energy absorbing system providing excellent protection for the child's head and neck in the event of impact.
- Improved 360° rotation for easy placement and harnessing of your child
- Extended rearward facing travel with more leg space
- Multiple recline positions – rearward and forward facing
- Soft neoprene performance chest pads
- Britax Römer Pivot Link ISOFIX System- In case of an impact, our patented Pivot Link ISOFIX System directs the force first downward (1), into the vehicle seat, and then forward (2), more gently – greatly reducing the risk of head and neck injury for your child
- Deep, protective side wings
- Easy adjustable headrest and harness
- 5-point harness
- Height adjustable support leg
- Installed with ISOFIX and Support Leg
- Quick- removable washable cover
- Suitability: Group 0+ & 1 | Birth – 18kg (Birth – 4y)
- Rearward facing from birth to 18 kg
- Forward facing mode available from 9 kg - 18 kg
- Dimensions: H 48cm x W 45cm x D 70 cm
- Weight: 14 kg